The LS183 UV Transmittance Meter is an optical instrument designed to test the transmittance of glass. It contains three light sources that can be used to test the visible light transmittance, infrared transmittance and UV transmittance of glass. Through these parameters, we can judge the light transmission properties, thermal insulation properties and UV-blocking properties of the glass.
What are the characteristics of this instrument?
1. LS183 UV Transmittance Meter has three display interfaces, which are Chinese interface, English interface and graphic display interface. Users can switch display interface according to their own usage.
2. The instrument can support two charging modes. It can be connected to 5V DC voltage by AC100~240V-DC5V adapter, or it can be powered by mobile phone mobile power.
3. LS183 UV Transmittance Meter uses a parallel light white light design to test films and large thicknesses of glass. The instrument conforms to the internationally accepted CIE visual function to ensure the objectivity of the transmittance data.
4. LS183 UV Transmittance Meter uses a large liquid crystal color display to read data more clearly. The instrument comes with a support frame that can be used either on hand or on a showcase.
5. The most important feature is the high cost performance of the instrument, which costs $220.
This LS183 UV Transmittance Meter is suitable for transmittance testing of coatings, insulating glass, foil glass, PMMA materials, PC materials, etc. For more product information, please refer to the "LS183 UV Transmittance Meter ".