Ultra clear glass high-precision transmittance meter
Ultra clear glass is a kind of low iron and ultra-transparent glass with light transmittance more than 91%, It has the characteristics of low spontaneous breakages, high purity, noble elegance and crowned as ‘crystal prince’ of the glass family.
Ultra clear glass has superior physical, mechanical and optical properties, can be like other high-quality float glass for a variety of deep processing.
Because of its superior quality and product performance, so that Ultra clear glass has a wide range of application space and market prospects. The transmittance of glass determines the quality, and the transmittance of Ultra clear glass can reach more than 92%.
High quality at the same time, its selling price is 4 or 5 times that of ordinary glass price, but the cost is only the 2 or 3 times of ordinary glass, with a high added value.
Detecting the transmittance of Ultra clear glass requires the use of Linshang high-precision transmittance meter LS116. High-precision transmittance meter LS116 can test the transmittance of up to 99.8% of high-permeability materials, as well as low-transmittance materials can also measure, the resolution is 0.001%. The use of parallel light path design, accuracy is up to ±1%, it is one of the highest precision instrument in the market. It is also ideal for testing transparent materials with 100mm thickness.
And in line with the CIE visual function standards, to ensure that can through the detect ion of national metrology institute.
- Characteristics of aluminized film and measurement of optical density
- Spectacle lens anti-blue light detection---blue-violet light transmittance meter
- What’s the Difference Between Point Light and Parallel Light Transmittance Meter
- Difference of LS116 Transmission & LS117 OD Meter
- Difference between LS116 and LS117 Light Transmittance Meter
- Test Glassine Transmittance by Diffuse Transmission Material Transmittance Meter