How to Choose a Suitable Paint Thickness Gauge?
The paint thickness gauge can measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic metal substrates and the thickness of a non-conductive coating on metal substrates non-destructively.
The paint thickness gauge has the characteristics of minor error, high reliability, good stability and easy operation. It is an indispensable testing instrument for controlling and ensuring product quality. It is widely used in the fields of manufacturing, metal processing, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing.
When choosing a paint thickness gauge, we should pay special attention to the following points:
1. Whether the instrument is used for both iron and aluminum, it should also be switched automatically.
2. Whether the test data of the instrument is accurate and whether it can pass the test of the National Metrology Institute. Because the accuracy of the test results will affect your judgment of the product quality, we must choose the instrument that can be tested by the authority.
3. Is the instrument data stable? Do you test the same point data multiple times without drifting? It is also best to have a temperature compensation function that ensures the stability and consistency of the instrument at different temperatures.
4. The next most important point is the price/performance ratio.
What kind of instrument can meet the above three requirements and the cost performance is high? Here we will recommend a paint thickness gauge LS220 that meets the above requirements and is cost-effective.
The LS220 paint thickness gauge independently developed by Linshang is an automatic identification device for both iron and aluminum. At the same time, the accuracy of the instrument is consistent with the highest precision German Q-nix instrument on the market. The price of Q-nix is more than 2000 RMB, the LS220 only cost 790 RMB. It is a veritable high-performance paint thickness gauge!
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge