UV Power Integrator for UV LED Detection
To test the energy and power of the UV LED lamp, it is necessary to use the UV Power Integrator LS128 for professional testing of UV LED lamps. It can detect UV LED lamps of various wavelengths such as 365nm, 385nm and 395nm.
UV LED lamps have long service life, no radiation, low heat generation, high utilization rate, environmental protection, low power consumption, etc. Industrial applications are also slowly increasing. Traditional mercury lamps are gradually being Replaced by UV LED light source because of the disadvantages of large losses.
To test the energy and power of the UV LED lamp, it is necessary to use the UV Power Integrator LS128 for professional testing of UV LED lamps. This instrument has the following features:
1. With a large LCD screen, can display temperature and UV intensity curve.
2. You can view and print the data test report after connecting the computer software through the USB interface.
3. Equipped with a high-precision temperature detector, it can quickly respond and dynamically measure the temperature inside the curing machine.
4. The use of high temperature design, the UV power integrator can run for a long time in the environment of 100 degrees Celsius.
5. Built-in large-capacity memory, the UV power integrator can record more than 60,000 power data and more than 3,800 temperature data.
6. Built-in timer, the UV power integrator can accurately record the duration of UV curing.
7. The detector has a wide spectral response range and can be used to test any UV LED source with a peak wavelength between 365nm and 405nm.
Since there is no uniform international standard for UV LED at present, each metrology institute does not have a verification procedure for response, so each manufacturer produces different inspection standards. Linshang UV energy meter is calibrated to a 395nm UV LED lamp. In addition, various UV LED such as 365nm, 385nm, and 405nm can be measured. These light sources are commonly used in various industries such as UV ink curing machines, UV printers, and UV glue curing.
For more product information, please refer to "LS128 UV Power Integrator "