Magnetic Coating Thickness Gauge for Sales
Linshang LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge is a measuring instrument with a measuring range up to 5mm. This magnetic coating thickness gauge is more high-end than the other meters on the market.
The probe of the Linshang LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge uses an imported digital probe. This imported digital probe is less susceptible to interference and can provide excellent test accuracy.
The probe of the LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge is also more durable than the ordinary probe. It is because the probe is inlaid with ruby, which has strong corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
It also has real-time temperature compensation and analog signal terminal digitization function ensuring the stability of the sensor signal of the magnetic coating thickness gauge.
- How to Use Gloss Meter?
- Transmittance Test of Dimming Glass by Optical Density Meter
- How to Use the Coating Thickness Meter Properly?
- Factors Affecting the Gloss Meter Price
- Frequent Problems of UV Integrating Radiometer that Be Used for Long Time
- Application of PP and How to Test the Light Transmittance