Magnetic Coating Thickness Gauge for Sales
Linshang LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge is a measuring instrument with a measuring range up to 5mm. This magnetic coating thickness gauge is more high-end than the other meters on the market.
The probe of the Linshang LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge uses an imported digital probe. This imported digital probe is less susceptible to interference and can provide excellent test accuracy.
The probe of the LS223 magnetic coating thickness gauge is also more durable than the ordinary probe. It is because the probe is inlaid with ruby, which has strong corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
It also has real-time temperature compensation and analog signal terminal digitization function ensuring the stability of the sensor signal of the magnetic coating thickness gauge.
- What is the Role of Mil Thickness Gauge for Paint?
- How to Check Steel Paint Thickness Using Paint Thickness Gauge?
- Linshang LS128 UV Radiometer Puck Operation Method
- Precautions In Using Paint Coating Thickness Gauge
- Plating Thickness Meter | Plating Thickness Measurement
- Factors Affecting Glass Transmittance and Transmittance Test