The Linshang LS223 coating thickness gauge also called painting thickness meter is an instrument with a separate host from the probe. The maximum measuring range of the probe is 3000μm, which can automatically identify the measuring substrate. This paint thickness tester can be used to measure non-magnetic coatings such as varnishes, coatings, enamels, chrome, zinc plating on ferromagnetic substrates such as steel. It can also measure non-conductive coatings such as coatings, anodized layers or ceramics on non-magnetic metal substrate such as aluminum, copper, die-cast zinc and brass.
LS223 coating thickness gauge
LS223 coating thickness gauge test different materials
Linshang LS223 coating thickness gauge used in different places
|Parameter||LS223 Digital Paint Thickness Gauge|
|Probe tip||Ruby fixed|
|Probe type||F3N3 probe|
|Measuring principle||Fe:Hall Effect / NFe: Eddy current|
|Measuring range||Fe:0.0-3000μm NFe:0.0-3000μm|
|Unit||μm / mil|
|Minimum measuring area||Ø = 25mm|
|Minimum curvature||Convex:5mm / Concave:25mm|
|Minimum substrate thickness||Fe:0.2mm / NFe:0.05mm|
|Display||128×64 dot matrix LCD|
|Power supply||2pcs of 1.5V AA alkaline battery|
|Range of operation temperature||0℃-50℃|
|Storage temperature range||-20℃-60℃|
|Host size||126*66*35 mm|
|Probe size||22*26*55 mm|
|Weight(with battery)||160 g|
LS223 painting thickness meter dimension
1. High accuracy, the instrument can ensure to pass the inspection by the Chinese National Metrology Institute
2. No calibration is required, just simple zero adjustment for a new measurement.
3. In the "Fe / NFe" automatic recognition mode, the probe automatically recognizes the measurement substrate and automatically switches.
4. The LS223 paint thickness tester can has wide measurement range and the thickest measured materials can be 3mm.
5. With a real ruby probe, it has a strong resistance to corrosion and abrasion, which can extend the service life of the meter.
6. Adopting advanced digital probe technology, data collection and processing are done directly on the probe, the probe is not easily interfered and provides excellent test accuracy.
LS223 paint thickness meter accuracy test
7. LS223 has three measurement modes: iron-based measurement (Fe), non-ferrous-based measurement (NFe) and automatic identification (Fe / NFe). Language (Chinese and English) and unit can be set.
8. The LS223 painting thickness meter adopt a separate design. The host can freely switch between 3mm and 5mm probes with different ranges. For the 5mm range probe, please click LS223 + F5N3 Coating Thickness Gauge .
Seperate LS223+F3N3 paint thickness tester
9. This product can trigger the start-up, applicable to ultra-thin substrate: Fe: 0.2mm / NFe: 0.05mm.
1. LS223+F3N3 coating thickness gauge conforms to the following standards：
(1) GB/T 4956-2003 Non-magnetic Coatings on Magnetic Substrates-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Magnetic Method
(2) GB/T 4957-2003 Non-conductive Coatings on Non-magnetic Basis Metals-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Eddy Current
(3) DIN EN ISO 2808 Paints and Varnishes-Determination of Film Thickness
(4) JJG-818-2005 Verification Regulation of Magnetic and Eddy Current Measuring Instrument for Coating Thickness
Linshang coating thickness gauge calibration report
|1||LS223 Digital Paint Thickness Gauge||1||Set
|2||Fe plate of zero adjustment||1||Pcs|
|3||NFe plate of zero adjustment||1||Pcs|
|7||1.5V AA alkaline battery||2||Pcs|
1.The meter has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, please send the whole gauge to our company for maintenance
2.Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
3.Provide the users with the meter inspection service
4.Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: http://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about the Linshang coating thickness gauge，Please click “Coating Thickness Gauge Selection and FAQ”