Comparison between Linshang and Elcometer Coating Thickness Gauge
How do the coating manufacturers measure the coating thickness? And how do the second used car sellers know the paint thickness? We need a professional instrument to help solve these problems. Linshang technology has independently developed a series of coating thickness gauge-LS220, LS220B, LS220H, LS221, LS223. Linshang coating thickness gauge is a professional instrument used to test the coating thickness.
Here we will make some comparisons between the elcometer coating thickness gauge and Linshang coating thickness gauge:
|Accuracy||≤±(3% reading+2μm)||±2% or ±10µm|
|Principle||Fe:Hall Effect / NFe: Eddy curren||ultrasonic|
The measurement range of Linshang LS223+F5N3 coating thickness gauge can be up to 5000μm and it can identify the substrate automatically .It has three measurement modes Fe, NFe, Fe/ NFe. Since its launch on the market, it is very popular among the customers. The principle of Linshang and elcometer coating thickness gauge is different. Linshang coating thickness gaugeadopt hall effect and eddy current and the price is also preferable.
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge