What are the Types of Dry Film Thickness Gauge?
The dry film thickness gauge is mainly used for detecting the coating thickness. In the measurement principle, the dry film thickness gauge can be divided into non-magnetic (eddy current) thickness gauge and magnetic thickness gauge. The dry film thickness gauge can be generally divided into the split type and the integrated type (the probe is built-in).
1. Magnetic dry film thickness gauge
It is mainly uses the magnetic thickness measurement method to detect the thickness of the coating layer. The ultrasonic thickness gauge mainly uses the magnetic thickness measurement method to measure all non-magnetic metal and non-conductive layers on the steel and iron magnetic conductive metal. Thickness (such as copper plating on iron, chromium, silver, etc).
2. The eddy current dry film thickness gauge
It measures the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetically conductive metals (eg: copper, stainless steel, etc).
The Linshang dry film thickness gauge can be used for both iron and aluminum. It adopts the eddy current and magnetic principle. The Linshang dry film thickness gauge can automatically identify the substrate with fast measurement within 0.5s. There is no need to calibrate the dry film thickness gauge and it is easy to operate. With so many advantages, some customers would ask how is the price of this dry film thickness gauge? This dry film thickness gauge only cost $118. If you are interested in this machine, come and know it.
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge