Automotive Paint Thickness Gauge for Second-hand Car
When choosing a second-hand car, the buyer will try to choose a vehicle with less defects or accidents. Because the second-hand car that has been accidentally repaired looks no different from the new car, but the internal components of the car may have safety hazards. At this point we need an automotive paint thickness gauge to detect if the second-hand car has been paralyzed or an accident. The outer casing of the car is generally made of iron-based and non-ferrous materials. This requires the automotive paint thickness gauge to detect the thickness of the car paint to have the function of identifying a variety of substrates. The Linshang automotive paint thickness gauge is a good choice for the used car market evaluation for the following reasons:
Automotive paint thickness gauge LS220 features:
1. The probe of paint thickness gauge is made of ruby, which enhances the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the gauge and can be used for a long time.
2. The automotive paint thickness gauge has only one button, which is easy and convenient to operate. It only needs to be zeroed without calibration, and the measurement can be started after zero adjustment.
3. The automotive paint thickness gauge has analog signal terminal digitization and temperature compensation to ensure the stability of the sensor signal.
4. The automotive paint thickness gauge has three measurement modes: iron-based, non-ferrous, and automatic identification.
5. The automotive paint thickness gauge can automatically identify the measuring substrate, and the probe can be used for automatic conversion.
6. The thickness of the non-magnetic cover layer on the magnetic metal substrate and the thickness of the non-conductive cover layer on the non-magnetic substrate can be measured.
7. Automotive paint thickness gauge measurement accuracy:
The thickness of the car paint surface is generally only a few hundred um. If the measurement accuracy of the paint thickness gauge is not high, the test data will mislead the user to judge the overall condition of the car paint. The measurement accuracy of Linshang LS220 automotive paint thickness gauge is ≤±(3% reading +2um), and high test accuracy can effectively avoid this situation.
8. Small size, easy to carry:
The power supply mode of the Linshang automotive paint thickness gauge is 2 AAA alkaline batteries, and the weight is about 79g. Small and portable, it is very convenient to carry and use.
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge