Linshang Auto Paint Film Thickness Gauge
Linshang Technology as an emerging auto paint film thickness meter company manufactures high accuracy paint film thickness meters. Linshang auto paint film thickness meter has two models: LS220 paint thickness gauge and LS220B Bluetooth paint thickness gauge.
Bluetooth paint film thickness metermeasure the car paint
The application range of auto paint film thickness meter
The Linshang auto paint film thickness meter is suitable for the measurement of non-magnetic coatings such as coatings, chrome, plating, varnish and enamel on ferromagnetic metal substrates such as steel. It can also be used for coating measurement on non-magnetic metal substrates such as aluminum, zinc and copper.
Linshang LS220, LS220B auto paint film thickness meter are both suitable for the second-hand car industry. LS220B has data transfer function via Bluetooth, which allows you to save test data on your phone while detecting the thickness of the paint at each location of the second-hand car. It can distinguish the condition of the overall paint thickness.
Measuring principle of Linshang paint film thickness meter
1. Magnetic method: Suitable for non-magnetic coating thickness measurement on magnetic metal substrate.
2. Eddy current method: Suitable for non-conductive coating thickness measurement on non-magnetic metal substrate.
Linshang auto paint film thickness meter after-sales service
1. The warranty on the Linshang auto paint film thickness meter is one year. If the instrument fails within one year, the whole set of instruments can be sent to the company for maintenance.
2. Provide users with long-term accessories and provide maintenance services for life.
3. Free calibration service for the auto paint film thickness meter
4. Free long-term technical support.
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge