How to Adjust the Automotive Paint Gauge When There is Negative Number?
In fact, the main reason for the negative number of the automotive paint gauge is that the instrument make zero adjustment on the coating. And then we test a thinner coating. So how do we adjust the automotive paint gauge when there is negative number?
Take the Linshang LS220 automotive paint gauge and Yuwen automotive paint gauge as example:
1.When the Linshang automotive paint gauge appears the negative number, you can make the following adjustments:
1) Press the instrument vertically on the uncoated substrate or zero plate, long press the button for 3 seconds.
2) Lift the probe up to 15cm according to the prompt.
3) When 0.0μm is displayed on the screen. You can start the test again.
2.When Yuwen automotive paint gauge EC-770 has a negative number, you can do the following:
1) Press the instrument vertically on the uncoated substrate or zero plate and long press the “zero” button on the instrument.
2) After hearing the buzzer sound twice, raise the instrument and retest it.
3) When 0.0μm is displayed on the screen, press the “zero” button again to indicate that the zero adjustment is complete and the new test can be started.
Different brands of automotive paint gauges, there will be different zero adjustment methods. Customers can refer to the instructions for detailed operation.
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge