German Q-nix Digital Thickness Gauge Meter
The German Q-nix was founded in 1968 in Cologne, Germany. Coating thickness gauges are only part of the company's product line. The German Q-nix digital thickness gauge meters are mainly used in heavy-duty corrosion protection (manufacturing, bridges, chemical industry), surface treatment (wet coating, powder coating), vehicle evaluation (automotive specialists, car dealers), industrial coatings and Contract coating (plating, anodizing, film).
1. German Q-nix digital thickness gauge meter classification
QNIX8500, QNIX7500, QNIX4500/4200, QNIX1500/1200, Car Check system PLUS.
2. Application fields
The German Q-nix digital thickness gauge meter is mainly used for the measurement of non-destructive coating thickness on metal substrates. Metals include: aluminum (framework and bodywork for aircraft manufacturers, motorcycle and car manufacturers), stainless steel, copper (pipeline systems), zinc (hot-dip galvanized coating), magnesium, and more. Coatings include: lacquer, electroplating, film, anti-corrosion coating, anodizing, powder coating, PTFE (Teflon coating on frying pan), fusion coating.
3. Measuring principle
Magnetic induction with electromagnets and measurement with secondary coils (magnetic induction measurement method) - - DIN EN ISO 2178 ;
Magnetic induction and Hall sensor measurement with electromagnet - DIN EN ISO 2178
Permanent magnet magnetic induction and Hall sensor measurement - DIN EN ISO 2178
Eddy current method - DIN EN ISO 2360
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge