Coating Thickness Gauge Test Aluminum Alloy Anodized Layer Thickness
Why do we measure the thickness of the aluminum alloy anodized layer?
Anodizing is a very effective and ideal means of finishing aluminum. The anodization aluminum process parameters have a significant effect on the properties of the oxide formed. If low temperature and acid concentration are used, less porous and harder coatings are produced. Higher temperatures and acid levels and longer soak times produce a softer, more porous coating. Small changes in the alloy itself or any of these parameters can affect the coating. In order to effectively control the thickness of the anodized coating, accurate non-destructive measurements are required. Measurements can be made with a hand-held coating thickness gauge.
Coating thickness gauges for aluminum alloy anodized layer thickness inspection
1. Linshang integrated coating thickness gauge LS220H ?
Compact and simple hand-held instrument for rapid measurement of coating thickness
Non-slip groove design
High measurement speed, up to 120 times / minute
Durable ruby probe, frequent measurement does not affect accuracy
Iron and aluminum type, can be set to NFe measurement mode
Intelligent identification of substrate, automatic substrate conversion in 0.5 seconds
2. Linshang on the split coating thickness gauge LS221
Split design for coating thickness measurement in narrow spaces
0.1μm high resolution, thin coating measurement is also accurate
Fe, NFe, automatic measurement modes can be switched
Reactive test probe, 0.5s measurement interval
No calibration is required and simple zero adjustment can make accurate measurement
Temperature compensation function to ensure measurement accuracy at different ambient temperatures
For more information on Linshang coating thickness gauge, please contact +86 13510633052.
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge