Linshang Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Selection and FAQ
Linshang ultrasonic thickness gauge adopts the latest high-performance and low-power consumption microprocessor technology, based on ultrasonic measurement principle which can measure the thickness of metal, plastic, glass and other materials. It can measure the thickness of all kinds of pipes and pressure vessels in production equipment, monitor thinning degree after corrosion in use, and also can accurately measure various plates and processed parts. There are LS211/LS212/LS213 at present. The following will introduce the price, product parameters and characteristics of the above several ultrasonic thickness gauges.
10-600mm: ±0.5%H, H is the standard value
10-350mm: ±0.5%H, H is the standard value
10-350mm: ±0.5%H, H is the standard value
|Probe Specification||5MHz φ10 dual-crystal probe|
|Sound Velocity Range||1000~9999m/s|
|Display||240 * 160 dot matrix LCD|
|Host Size||142*72*28 mm|
1. Large range: The instrument can measure the thickness of materials up to 600mm, which can meet the measurement needs of most users.
2. High precision: The instrument has high testing precision, up to ±0.05mm, ensuring that it can pass the testing of the national authoritative metrology institute.
3. High-definition display: The instrument adopts LCD high-definition display, and the readings are clear under the backlight environment.
4. Automatic gain: Automatically select the appropriate gain according to the material type and thickness to achieve the best measurement effect.
5. QC mode: QC function can determine whether the incoming material is qualified according to the set upper and lower limits, to achieve rapid inspection of incoming material.
6. Statistical function: Automatically count the maximum, minimum and average values of the 9 recently measured measurement values.
7. Adjust sound speed: It can be used in 3 kinds of setting sound velocity, which select sound velocity for known material/ set sound velocity for known thickness/ manual setting sound velocity.
8. Comfortable grip: It has comfortable grip and easy to operate with ergonomic design.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the instrument need to be calibrated before each use?
It is not necessary, the instrument is already calibrated at the factory, so there is no need for frequent calibration.
What kind of materials can your instruments test?
Ultrasonic thickness gauge adopting pulse reflection ultrasonic measurement principle, all can make the ultrasonic wave at a constant speed in its internal propagation of various materials can be measured using this principle. The measured material is various, suitable for testing the thickness of various metals, plastics, ceramics, glass, glass fiber.
What is the reason for the inaccuracy of the instrument test?
The sound velocity is incorrect, if you can set the correct sound velocity by selecting the correct material, manually inputting sound velocity, and inverse measurement of the sound velocity through the material.
There are dust, dirt, paint and other coverings on the surface of the measured object.
The surface of the object to be measured is too rough or uneven, which will also affect the measurement accuracy.
The ambient temperature during the test exceeds the working temperature range of the instrument.
What is the max thickness of the material that the instrument can test?
The max range of LS211 can reach 600mm, and the max range of LS212 and LS213 is 350mm.
Is there any difference between LS212 and LS213?
The resolution of LS212 can reach 0.001mm, and the resolution of LS213 is 0.01mm.
What should I do when the coupling agent is used up?
The couplant is a universal product and can be purchased online.
Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are factory , we have engineers for researching & designing and workers for produce and operate etc, we could support you one-stop products and service.
Your product information request
- How to use acrylic light transmittance tester?
- The application of optical density tester in industrial production
- How to Measure Gloss with A Gloss Meter?
- Why will there be Data Difference in Different UV Energy Meter Modes?
- How to Choose the Solar Film Transmission Meter?
- How to Choose the Solar Film?