Solar Power Meter Applications
I. Solar power meter and its application
Solar power meters are generally used to detect the barrier rate of various materials, such as automotive films, thermal insulation glass, various thermal insulation materials, etc. Linshang LS122 solar power meter can be used not only to measure the infrared rejection rate of materials, but also to measure the infrared radiation power density value. For example, it can be used to measure the infrared light intensity of the remote control. Because the infrared light intensity of the remote control will directly affect the remote control effect of the remote control, if the infrared intensity is not enough, it will directly affect the signal conversion. Let's take a closer look at the Linshang LS122 solar power meter.
II. Linshang solar power meter
1. Linshang LS122 solar power meter parameters
Measurement accuracy: ± 10%
Infrared blocking rate: -999%-100%
Spectral response: 1000nm-1700nm
Photographic aperture: ￠ 10mm
Dimensions: 125mm ×69mm ×24.5mm (L*W*H)
2. Features of Linshang LS122 solar power meter
Linshang LS122 solar power meter is very widely used, not only can be used to measure various thermal insulation materials. It can also be used to measure the radiation intensity of infrared rays such as remote controls.
Linshang LS122 solar power meter can be used to measure the radiation intensity and infrared power density of infrared light sources, infrared lamps, the sun, etc.
The measurement speed of Linshang solar power meter is very fast. The rejection rate of the material can be directly converted and displayed directly on the screen, which is convenient for reading.
Linshang LS122 solar power meter can measure infrared rays with a wavelength of 1000nm-1700nm. And the spectral response is relatively broad.
3. How to use Linshang LS122 solar power meter?
The application method of Linshang LS122 solar power meter is as follows:
Turn on the infrared light source.
Aim the solar power meter at the light source and press the left power button.
The instrument will directly display the light intensity value.
Press the 0% button of the instrument without barriers.
Set the value at this time to 0% (Keep the position of the instrument and the light source unchanged).
Place the test sample between the instrument and the infrared light source, the lower left corner of the screen will directly display the rejection rate.
III. Difference between Linshang new and old solar power meter
In response to customer needs, Linshang Technology has adjusted the LS122 solar power meter, so what is the difference between the new and old solar power meters in Linshang? The main differences are the following:
1. The buttons of the old solar power meter are 100% buttons. And the new solar power meter changed from the original 100% button to 0% button. Obtain the rejection rate data directly to make the data clear.
2. In order to facilitate the user's reading, the new type of instrument has added the words "infrared rejection rate" at the bottom left.
Linshang Technology adheres to the business philosophy of "quality innovation and focus on integrity". And supports customized products to meet customer needs. If you want to know more, you can consult us at email@example.com.
- How to Restore Car Paint Surface Gloss?
- Gloss Measurement Using Stone Gloss Meter
- How Much is the Thickness of Enamel on Steel Surface ?
- Measurement of Household Color Coated Board Gloss by Gloss Meter
- Application of PP and How to Test the Light Transmittance
- Linshang Gloss Meter Standard and Characteristics