Use Light Transmittance Meter to Purchase High Quality Acrylic
1. Acrylic application
(1) Acrylic tables and chairs
Acrylic has good light transmission. You can consider using acrylic material on the tables and chairs, which will make the tables and chairs transparent and give people a sense of openness in space. Acrylic's unique texture will give people a visual beauty. The structure is simple and transparent, the surface is smooth and very beautiful.
(2) Acrylic cabinet door
Acrylic door panels can be applied to cabinet door panels or sideboard door panels. The door panel for the side cabinet can be transparent, which will make the space more open.
(3) Acrylic lamps
Acrylic materials can also be used on the lamps. The light transmission is good enough to make the light of the bulbs make the whole home more colorful and bring you different lighting embellishments.
(4) Acrylic ware
In addition to ceramics, you can also choose acrylic when choosing sanitary ware. Acrylic not only has high gloss, but also has good toughness. It is not easy to break and is easy to clean. When it is used in winter, it is not as cold as ceramic. Basins, bathtubs, and toilets can be made of acrylic. Acrylic sanitary ware first appeared in the United States and has occupied 70% of the global market since 2008.
(5) Other acrylic household items
In addition to these large objects using acrylic, you can also consider using acrylic for door handles or acrylic for daily storage boxes are very good choices. It has good light transmittance and high value.
2. How to choose high-quality acrylic ?
(1) You can observe whether the acrylic board will fade or the gloss is not enough. If this happens, the quality is not good.
(2) You can use a small piece of acrylic to burn. If it burns, it means that the quality is not good.
(3) White light passes through the acrylic board. If yellow or blue color is found, it indicates that the quality of the acrylic is not correct, because the acrylic has high light transmittance.
3. Acrylic sheet transmittance detection with light transmittance meter
Light transmittance is an important technical indicator of many optical products, such as glass, window film, laminated glass, acrylic plate, etc. The test principle of the light transmittance meter : use a visible light source to illuminate the test substance. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the light source and the light intensity after passing through the test substance. The ratio of the transmitted light intensity to the incident light intensity is transmitted, expressed as a percentage. The LS116 light transmittance meter uses a parallel light path design, which is suitable for detecting large thickness materials with an accuracy of within ± 1%.
The light source of this light transmittance meter complies with the CIE photopic luminosity function standard, ensuring that it passes the testing of the Chinese Metrology Institute. It is also one of the best tools for us to choose high-quality transparent acrylic board! The LS116 portable light transmittance meter can easily and intuitively test the visible light transmittance of colored glass. The LS116 light transmittance meter has the characteristics of small measurement error, high measurement accuracy, good stability and easy operation. It is essential to control and ensure product quality. LS116 light transmittance meter is widely used in transparent or translucent material manufacturing, commodity inspection and other testing fields.
If your home uses acrylic in these 5 major home furnishings, we can use Linshang light transmittance meter to choose high quality acrylic boards.
- Difference between LS116 and LS117 Light Transmittance Meter
- What’s the Difference Between Point Light and Parallel Light Transmittance Meter
- Measurement of Optical Density
- Spectacle lens anti-blue light detection---blue-violet light transmittance meter
- Difference of LS116 Transmission & LS117 OD Meter
- Linshang Insulated Glass Unit Measuring Tools