UV Light Tester Usage and Maintenance
Many users have purchased the Linshang LS126C UV light tester. Here we introduce the usage of the UV light tester.
First, the usage of UV light tester:
1. Pull the UV light tester tie rod completely (1 m).
2. Hold the probe on the pull rod (do not shake it at random after the suction, to prevent the probe from falling), so that the probe sensor points vertically to the measured UV light source, taking care not to block the sensor window.
3. Hook up the UV light tester tie rod in the center of the UV disinfection lamp to be tested.
4. Turn on the switch of the instrument, place the instrument on the hook base, and turn on the UV lamp to start the test.
5. The instrument has a 10-minute automatic shutdown function. After the test is completed, the UV lamp is turned off and turn on the UV light tester and the data of the display interface is the required test data.
6. After the measurement is completed, retract the UV light tester tie rod and take off the probe, turn off the power, and store it in the special instrument box.
Second, the maintenance, maintenance and safe operation guidelines of the UV light tester
1. If the meter is not used for a long time, please take out the battery to prevent the battery from leaking and damage the meter.
2. The instrument should be maintained and used by a special person, and proofread according to the relevant requirements according to the national standard
3. Be careful not to store or use the instrument in high temperature, high humidity, flammable, explosive and strong magnetic field environment.
4. Clean the instrument only with a damp cloth and a small amount of detergent. Do not use chemical solvents to wipe the case. If any abnormality is found in the meter, stop using it immediately and send it for repair.
5. When the instrument needs to be verified or repaired, if there is no professional maintenance personnel or designated maintenance department, it should be sent back to the company.