How to Choose a Cost Performance Thickness Gauge Meter?
The thickness gauge meter has the characteristics of small measurement error, high reliability, good stability and easy operation. It is an indispensable testing meter for controlling and ensuring product quality. It is widely used in the fields of manufacturing, metal processing, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing.
When choosing a thickness gauge meter, we should pay special attention to the following points:
1. Whether the instrument is used for both iron and aluminum, it needs to be switched automatically.
2. When purchasing, be sure to choose the meter which can be used for both iron and aluminum and can switch the identification automatically.
3. Is the instrument data stable? Do you test the same point data multiple times without drifting?
4. The next most important point is the price/performance ratio.
What kind of instrument can meet the above three requirements and the cost performance is high? Here we will recommend a thickness gauge meter LS220 thickness gauge meter that meets the above requirements and is cost-effective. At the same time, the accuracy of the instrument is consistent with the highest precision German Q-nix instrument on the market and it can pass the Chinese national standard. The instrument also has a temperature compensation function and the data is stable and does not drift under different environments. The point is that such a perfect instrument, compared to the same function, accuracy of the Q-nix meter, the Linshang thickness gauge meter only cost 790RMB. It is a veritable high-performance thickness gauge meter.
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge