Why do We Use Magnetic Thickness Gauge to Detect Coating Thickness?
The surface coating is a coating material for changing the surface characteristics of the plane material, such as improving surface tension, changing color, adding a protective layer, etc. In the used car industry, it is also possible to judge whether the car has been repainted by the thickness and uniformity of the paint at each position. For measuring the coating thickness, we strongly recommend you to use the magnetic thickness gauge.
Linshang magnetic thickness gauge , as a new star for professional detection of coating thickness, the unit is accurate to um (1000μm =1μm), the range is up to 0-5000μm, the precision is up to ≤±(3% reading +2μm). As for the measuring range, the magnetic metal substrate and the non-magnetic metal substrate can be measured. The instrument has an automatic identification function and the matrix property can be manually set by itself. The application range is very wide.
The Linshang magnetic thickness gauge, the customers gave feedback that the meter is basically easy to operate with high precision, fast response and good stability. It is the best choice for simple detection of coating thickness or coating uniformity analysis.
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge