How to Choose a Paint Thickness Tester Meter Gauge
Paint is a chemical mixture coating that can be applied to the surface of an object. Taking the role of paint as a starting point for analysis, paint has three main functions: protection function, decorative function, mark or other functions. Taking the protection function as an example, the paint must reach a certain thickness to ensure the service life of various materials and components. Therefore, it is necessary to use a paint thickness tester meter gauge for measurement.
So how do we choose a paint thickness tester meter gauge? When purchasing a paint thickness tester meter gauge, you can refer to the following factors.
1. The range of paint applications is very wide, and the thickness of the paint applied to different materials needs to be measured using different principles. Therefore, before purchasing, we must first confirm the base material of the paint. Linshang coating thickness gauge is available in both iron-based and non-ferrous measurements, but some paint thickness tester meter gauges have only one mode. Therefore, you need to pay special attention when purchasing.
2. The measured material or the position of the work piece is different, so we also need to select the paint thickness tester meter gauge according to the environment in which the object is measured. If the material to be measured is in a narrow space, or a higher and lower position, the integrated coating thickness gauge with built-in probe is inconvenient to read the value, while the larger paint thickness tester cannot can’t be used in narrow space.
3. The measuring range of the paint thickness tester meter gauge is also very important. In general, we recommend the selection of a large-scale paint thickness tester meter gauge. The large-scale instrument can prevent the unmeasurable phenomenon caused by the thickness of the paint coating exceeding the measuring range.
4. The durability of the paint thickness tester meter gauge and the degree of corrosion resistance of the instrument. If the instrument needs to be used frequently, be sure to choose a paint thickness monitor with a wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant ruby probe to ensure long-term use.
Of course, in addition to the above factors that need to be noted, factors such as the price of the instrument, the accuracy and consistency of the data, etc., need to be taken into account. If there are other doubts about the selection, you can also find more information through the following article "Coating Thickness Gauge Selection".
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge