Difference between LS180 and LS181 Window Tint Meters
Linshang LS180 and LS181 window tint meter can measure and display UV, IR rejection value and visible light transmission value, but they have different infrared light source.
This meter is self-contained light sources and self -calibration. No manual adjustment is needed. The users only need plug the power supply, turn on the switch and put the solar film in the opening. The resulting performance data appear on the display.
1. Size: 216mm*134mm*29mm(L*H*W）
2. Testing opening: Wide 47mm * Height 91 mm
3. Weigh: 590g
4. Resolution: 0.1%
5. Accuracy: ±2%(Colorless and transparent material)
6. UV peak wavelength: 365nm
7. Visible Light peak wavelength: 550nm
8. LS180 IR Peak wavelength: 1400nm
9. LS181 IR Peak wavelength: 950nm
10.Power supply: 5V DC Adapter
It’s not difficult to find the difference, LS181 window tint meter has 950nm IR peak wavelength and LS180 window tint light meter has 1400nm IR peak wavelength. LS181 Window tint transmission meter is more suitable for absorbing films, because absorbing film has higher IR rejection rate of 950nm.And LS180 window tint transmission meter is more suitable for metallic films.
- Window Tint Meter | Pros and Selection Methods of Architectural Membrane
- Advantages of LS110H and LS110A Split Transmission Meter
- Best Choice:LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter
- Choosing the Right Window Tinting Film
- Solar Power Lightens Up with Thin-Film Technology
- What is the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient Ratings (SHGC)