LS183 Thermal Insulation Coating Tester
LS183 Thermal insulation coating tester is able to simultaneously measure and display UV, VL and IR transmission values. This meter is self-contained light sources and self-calibration.UV transmittance meter, infrared transmittance meter, visible light transmittance meter, three function in one device.
The heat in the sun is mainly from the infrared, heat-insulating coatings are generally insulated by blocking infrared rays or reflecting infrared rays. Linshang LS183 heat-insulating coating tester, can be used to detect thermal insulation properties of the coating, the instrument has been built-in 395nm ultraviolet light source, 940nm infrared light source and 380-760nm white light source. The detector built-in the instrument will test the incident light intensity of three light sources and the intensity of the light through the transparent material, and the ratio of the light intensity through the material to the incident light is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
LS183 UV transmittance meter
Several major features of LS183 Thermal insulation coating tester :
1. Suitable for thermal insulation coating, insulating glass, film glass, PMMA materials, PC materials.
2.UV transmittance meter, infrared transmittance meter, visible light transmittance meter, three function in one device.
3. Parallel optical path design, can test the material of large thickness.
4. Large LCD display, dial switch can choose three different display interface, Chinese interface, English interface and graphic interface.
5. The instrument has real-time dynamic self-calibration function, automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after Power-on.
6. Simple operation, Rapid measurement, just put the samples into the test slot, and immediately display three test results.
- Anti-blue Glass Lens Tester, Myopia People Should Pay Attention
- Low-E Transmittance Detector-Spectrum Transmission Meter
- Compare Test Data of Linshang LS183 and LS108H Optical Transmission Meter
- Linshang LS183 Light Transmission Meter
- Why Measured Data from LS103A isn't Consistent From LS183 Spectrum Detective
- How to Maintain the Anti-blue Transmission Meter