IR Ink Hole Transmission Meter Upgrade Again
The light sensor on the smartphone can automatically adjust the brightness of the screen, and the distance sensor can automatically turn off the screen when the phone is connected with the face and prevent the face from touching the screen operation.
The infrared transmittance (for IR ink hole) and visible light transmittance (for screen) have been the important optical performance index of whether the phone cover plate is qualified.
In order to monitor product quality while also improving work efficiency, and achieve a simple test experience, Linshang technology has got this IR ink hole transmission meterupgraded again.
According to different customer needs, our instrument provides two kinds of measurement modes. The customer can choose the appropriate response speed during the test to adapt to the production line measurement. For customers who demand efficiency and capacity on line, they can choose quick measurement.
The switching mode is as follows:
Plug in the power
Hold the Count button and don't release it
Power it on, release them after we can see three "100" on the display windows
The setting is completed
The mode you switched will become the default measurement mode for the next boot. The factory defaults is slow-speed measurement mode. If there is no requirement for the measuring speed, it is usually measured by slow speed.
- Linshang LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Upgrade Notice
- Linshang participated in the fifth 2009 China International Solar Energy Exhibition
- 2019 IR Ink Hole Lens Transmission Meter Upgrade Again
- Linshang Window Tint Meter Makes Measurement Easier
- New Upgrade: LS101 Solar Film Transmission Meter
- New Upgrade Linshang LS108D Mobile Phone Cover Transmission Meter