International Paint Thickness Gauge Manufacturer
The first paint thickness gauge of Linshang was introduced in 2018. Before the release of the Linshang paint thickness gauge, there were a number of coating thickness gauges on the market.
Below we will briefly introduce 3 famous brands, they are Elcometer paint thickness gauge, Q-nix coating thickness gauge and Extech paint thickness gauge.
1. Elcometer paint thickness gauge
The first Elcometer paint thickness gauge was born in the UK in 1947 and has a history of 60 years. The brand has established agents in more than 170 countries with locations around the world. Elcometer paint thickness gauges are available in a wide range of sizes.
2. Q-nix coating thickness gauge
Q-nix is a leading manufacturer of coating thickness measuring instruments. Founded in 1958, Q-nix has been developing and producing coating thickness gauges for a long time. The founder’s father Dr. Nix began to study the coating thickness gauge long time ago.
3.Extech coating thickness tester
Founded in 1970 and headquartered in the United States, Extech instrument has a strong distribution network and was acquired by FLIR Systems in November 2007. The company's test instruments and portable printers are considered one of the preferred brands in many industries.
In addition, Linshang paint thickness gauge also has temperature compensation function and digitalizing analog signal function, these sensors are unsusceptible to interference and provide an excellent measuring accuracy. Compared with elcometer paint thickness gauge, q-nix coating thickness gauge or extech paint thickness gauge, Linshang paint thickness gauge attracts domestic and foreign customers due to its high cost performance.
- Linshang New Product LS110H Split Transmission Meter
- New Product: LS220B Paint Meter for Cars
- Linshang New Product: Coating Thickness Gauge
- Linshang participated China Anternational Automotive Aftermarket Industry and (Guangzhou) Trade
- The upgrading process of LS162 and LS162A Transmission Meter
- Fourth Upgrade Vacuum Coating Online Thickness Measuring System