Effective Method for Detecting the Paint Film Thickness
Everyone should be very familiar with metal products. Many products used in our lives belong to metal products. In order to improve the situation that metal products are easy to rust, poor anti-corrosion performance and improve the surface decoration of products, we will use metal spraying to prevent corrosion and appearance effects, etc., to form a protective layer on the surface of the product to extend the service life of the product .
1. The effective method for improving the adhesion of spray paint on the metal surface
The metal stainless steel material often encounters a problem in the process of painting and decorating the surface and processing oil injection to give the material surface protection performance through paint coating: drop paint! The phenomenon of paint drop is the coating and the substrate. The adhesion between them is poor. If you pull it by hand or do a hundred-grid test, it will have a great impact on the surface treatment effect.
The influence of different substrates on the adhesion of the coating is also very obvious. In general, the adhesion of the coating on steel is better than the adhesion on aluminum alloy, stainless steel and galvanized workpieces, so the latter is coating. When designing the installation system, special attention should be paid to the choice of primer and surface pretreatment before painting.
The way to solve this problem is that the paint spraying industry has adopted methods such as corona, sanding, etc., but these methods have certain risks in addition to the complicated process. They also cannot achieve stability and quality effects, so you can choose to try using metal adhesion treatment agents.
2. Paint thickness test on metal surface
The paint film thickness on the metal surface will also directly affect the adhesion of the paint film on the metal surface. The paint film thickness on the metal surface is too thick or too thin. To facilitate the control of the paint film thickness on the metal surface, we can use Linshang coating thickness meter to detect and control. Paint thickness meter, also known as coating thickness gauge, is a special instrument for detecting the paint thickness on metal surfaces. The covering surfaces like automobiles are basically covered with paint coatings. Using paint thickness meters to detect the paint surface thickness can directly determine the sheet metal and spray paint of a car. Paint thickness meter can also indirectly determine the vehicle accident damage degree. The LS220 paint thickness meter is small and compact. It is particularly suitable for carrying around when going out. LS220 paint thickness meter has the characteristics of fast test speed, stable test data, high measurement accuracy and so on.
The following are the characteristics of the LS220 paint thickness meter:
(1) Highly sensitive probe, fast test speed, the test can be completed in 0.5 seconds.
(2) The LS220 paint thickness meter uses a dual-purpose iron and aluminum probe, which is suitable for the detection of the paint thickness on the surface of iron cars and the thickness of the paint on aluminum cars. It can quickly and automatically switch between different substrates. This paint thickness meter can also identify non-metallic substrates.
(3) The paint thickness meter adopts ultra-wide temperature industrial-grade LCD screen, which can be used in minus 20 ℃ environment. Feel free to use it in winter.
(4) There is no need for multi-point calibration before testing. Only a simple zero adjustment can ensure the accuracy of data when testing materials of different thicknesses.
(5) The ruby probe is used, which has strong corrosion resistance and wear resistance, ensuring long-term effective use of the paint thickness meter.
(6) With temperature compensation function and digital function of analog signal end to ensure the stability of the sensor signal of the paint thickness meter.
(7) The LS220 paint thickness meter has three measurement modes: iron-based measurement (Fe), non-ferrous-based measurement (NFe) and automatic identification (Fe / NFe).
(8) The volume is super compact, especially suitable for carrying out when going out for inspection.
(9) The ultra-low power consumption of the paint thickness meter which is highly efficient and energy-saving.
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge