Paint Thickness Gauge Reviews
There are so many paint thickness gauge manufacturers on the market and the selection of the coating thickness gauge has become a problem for many people. Today we will make a paint thickness gauge review.
If the substrate is metal, then choose the metal thickness gauge. The metal thickness gauge is divided into magnetic metal (usually iron-based) and non-magnetic metal. The magnetic metal substrate is generally iron-based and the instrument adopts the magnetic principle. If the substrate is non-magnetic then choose the non-ferrous based thickness gauge and the instrument adopts eddy current. Linshang paint thickness gauge adopts both eddy current and magnetic principle. The Linshang paint thickness gauge can be used for both iron and aluminum and can identify the substrate automatically.
The general coating thickness is below 1000 μm, so the general thickness gauge range can meet the requirements. As a professional paint thickness gauge manufacturer, Linshang Technology offers a wide range of paint thickness gauges: LS220, LS220B, LS221 with a range of 2mm. The LS223 can be equipped with two probes: F3N3 (3mm), F5N3 (5mm).
If the workpiece is small, select the paint thickness gauge of the micro probe. The thickness gauge of the defelsko micro probe is only 5 mm and the measuring part of the probe is smaller.
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge