EPK Metal Thickness Meter
The EPK brand was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. It is a company that produces surface treatment measuring instruments. The products produced include: MINITEST、 EXACTO electronic thickness gauge, FH 7200/7400 Hall effect wall thickness gauge, STRATOTEST pavement thickness gauge, furnace wall thickness gauge, POROTEST 7 spark plug pinhole detector, PENTEST Pen type, WETTEST wet film and other thickness gauges. Today we focus on the EPK metal thickness meter.
EPK metal thickness meters are suitable for testing electroplating on steel, iron, electroplated nickel on iron, lacquer, plastic, rubber, electroplated nickel on non-ferromagnetic metal substrates, non-metallic materials in all civil engineering, asphalt , concrete, lime soil, Portland blast furnace cement, and so on. It can be seen from the above that the measurement range of EPK metal thickness meter is very wide.
Because EPK's metal thickness meters have a wide variety of products. The measurement range, reading accuracy, minimum measurement area diameter and minimum substrate thickness of each model are different. Users can choose according to their needs.
For more information about the metal thickness meter, please read "Application of Coating Thickness Gauge in the Shipbuilding Industry".
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge