Wide Applications of Paint Thickness Gauge
Many people, when buying some industrial materials such as reinforced aluminum, do you have any tools to measure surface coating thickness? How to measure the thickness of the non-magnetic coating on the magnetic metal substrate, we believe many people know that there is a portable tool called "paint thickness gauge ". The paint thickness gauge can measure the thickness of the non-magnetic coating on the magnetic metal and the thickness of the non-conductive coating on the non-magnetic metal substrate (such as copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, etc.).
The paint thickness gauge mainly uses the probe and the magnetic metal substrate to form a closed magnetic circuit when the probe is in contact with the coating, because the non-magnetic coating changes the magnetic resistance, so the coating thickness is calculated.
With the development of the industry and the advantages of small measurement error and easy carrying, the application of paint thickness gauges has become more and more widespread. It is becoming an indispensable testing instrument for quality control. The paint thickness gauges can be used in the following applications.
1. Electroplating and spraying fields. The instrument can measure zinc, chromium, copper, tin coatings on steel and coatings on automotive interiors. The most widely used paint thickness gauges are in the electroplating and spraying industries. They are also the main consumer group of paint thickness gauge manufacturers.
2. The field of pipeline corrosion protection. Generally speaking, in the petrochemical industry, the anticorrosive layer is relatively thick. A paint thickness gaugefor thick coatings needs to be equipped.
3. Aluminum profiles. This is also affected by the renewal of permits by profile companies. It is reported that the production company will reduce the oxide film on the profile by 1 micron each time. One ton of profile can reduce the cost of 150 RMB, so the benefits are considerable. Therefore, the state mandates that profile companies be equipped with relevant testing equipment including paint thickness gauges, which brings great opportunities for paint thickness gauge manufacturers.
4. The steel structure. The paint thickness gauge can be applied to the inspection of anticorrosive coatings on steel structures, so we can find that in recent years the demand for paint thickness gauges from manufacturers such as iron towers has been expanding.
5. Printed circuit board and screen printing industries. This type of company is relatively special. From the perspective of purchase volume, it is basically a sporadic manufacturer, but the demand exists. This requires the paint thickness gauge manufacturer to follow up to dig more valuable information and increase business volume.
Linshang paint thickness gauge can meet the thickness measurement needs in various major fields. The quality of the instrument is guaranteed. The instrument has accurate measurement data and simple opeartion.
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge