UV-B lamps are lamps that emit ultraviolet spectra in the wavelength range of 280-320 nm. This spectrum is often referred to as the biospectrum due to the sensitivity of the human body to light of this wavelength. UV-B light does not tan the skin compared to UV-A lamps used in tanning beds.
UVB lamps can be used to treat skin conditions. The main diseases treated with UV-B lamps are psoriasis, lichen planus and atopic dermatitis (eczema). Skin disease (reduced skin color) and some other skin diseases. Thousands of dermatology clinics around the world use
UV-B lamps to treat skin diseases. Many people with psoriasis or other skin conditions have their own UV-B lamps for home treatment. A small light is used to treat a limited area of the skin, while a full house can be used in clinics and hospitals.
Excessive exposure to UV-B light can burn the skin, so the exposure time must be adjusted by turning off the timer of the lamp.
Linshang technology, as a professional instrument manufacturer, provides a serials of UV light meter. Including the UVB probe specially for UVB testing. LS125 UV light meter and UVB probe can be used to test UVB intensity and energy. The specific parameters of the product are as follows.
1. Spectral response: 280nm-315nm, suitable for measuring UVB light source that peak wavelength at 297nm, 308nm, 313nm etc.
2. Power measuring range: 0 - 200000μW/cm2
3. Resolution: 0.1μW/cm2
4. Energy measuring range: 0-9999999μJ/cm2
5. Record time: 0-99999s
6. Measuring accuracy: ±10%
7. Sampling speed: 6 times/second
8. Optional unit:μW/cm2 (default), mW/cm2, W/m2
9. Test Hole Diameter: ￠=10mm
10. Probe size: diameter 46mm × thickness 16.5mm
1. Advanced digital probe technology, it has high precision and good anti - jamming ability.
2. A variety of spectral range, measuring range, test hole size of the probe to adapt to different application industries.
3. Statistical functions, real-time value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, time, energy values are displayed at the same time