Densitometer | Tips For Selecting Lampshade
1. Tips for choosing lampshade
(1) When choosing a lampshade, we better choose the shape of the lamp to be consistent, so that the overall aesthetic effect is better. The lamp holder has a curve, then the lampshade should also choose a curved lamp holder, which is flat. Just choose a straight lampshade. The heavy lamp on the chassis plus a tapered lampshade can make it look lighter. Silk lampshades are used in formal rooms or bedrooms, linen, parchment and textured lampshades are suitable for family rooms or small rooms. Hand-sewn or hand-drawn lampshades can add intimacy and softness to the room.
(2) Many traditional lampshades are almost white in color. Because of its role, it can allow more light to pass through the lampshade and make the indoor lighting bright. The black or color lampshade makes the light shine directly down. The crystal chassis matches the white lampshade best. The bronze chassis matches the off-white or opalescent lampshade best. Wood or iron can match any style lampshade.
2. The role of the lampshade
(1) The reason for the design of the lampshade is not only to have a decorative effect, but also to block the strong light and protect our eyes from the strong light. The lampshade can filter the strong light directly emitted by the light bulb, which can make the light soft and comfortable, which is not only good for our eyes but also makes us feel very warm and comfortable.
The lampshade has a protective effect. The lampshade isolates the bulb from us, so that it can avoid the bulb from breaking when the accidental rupture occurs and reduce the damage caused by the scattered bulb fragments. We are free from harm.
(2) The lampshade has one more function: it is anti-pollution. Since the lampshade is installed above the bulb, it can isolate a lot of dust to keep the bulb clean. The bulb will not be damaged quickly, so that it can better extend its service life.
3. Detection method of light transmittance of lampshade
The main function of the lampshade is to spread the focused light source evenly, so that the strong light diffuses evenly after passing through the lampshade, so that it will not be dazzling. Generally, a diffuser is added to the lampshade material to diffuse the light source. A common densitometer with a regular transmission principle has a certain distance between the receiver and the light source. As a result, the transmittance that the receiver cannot obtain during the test is much lower than the transmittance of the actual lampshade. The LS117 densitometer uses the principle of diffuse transmission, which is a simple and convenient solution to replace the integrating sphere function. It professionally tests opalescent, frosted, fog materials. The light transmittance of materials that have a diffusion effect on the light source. During the test, the light source and the receiving sleeve are close to the material. The frosted glass reflects the transmitted light intensity many times, so that the transmitted light intensity is completely and evenly transmitted to the receiver. The transmission of the diffuse material is accurately tested.
- Companre LS117 Optical Density Meter With Others
- LS117 Densitometer Measure Application
- Difference of LS117 Densitometer and X-Rite 341 Densitometer
- LS117 Transmission Densitometer-Related Knowledge
- LS117 Optical Densitometer Measure Welding Mask Glass
- The details of LS152 glass light transmittance on-line monitoring device