What’s the Role of Insulating Glass Thickness Interlayer ?
The application of insulating glass has promoted the development of energy saving in buildings. Its energy saving characteristics are more excellent. It is more commonly used in the door and window industry. Insulating glass that meets design standards has good sound insulation, heat insulation, fire prevention and anti-theft effects. It is used in libraries, office buildings, exhibition rooms, precision instrument workshops, chemical factories, computer rooms and other buildings.
It is important that the insulating glass is properly configured because it has a great impact on performance. Reasonable configuration and reasonable thickness of the spacer layer can minimize the transmission of energy through radiation, thereby reducing energy loss.
Convection transfer is due to the temperature difference between the two sides of the glass, which causes the air to fall on the cold side and rise on the hot side, resulting in convection of the air and energy loss.
1. There are several reasons for this
(1) Poor sealing between the glass and the surrounding frame system causes the gas inside and outside the window frame to be directly exchanged to generate convection, resulting in energy loss.
(2) The internal space structure design of the insulating glass is unreasonable, resulting in the convection of the gas inside the insulating glass due to the effect of temperature difference, which drives the energy to exchange, thereby generating the energy loss.
(3) The temperature difference between the inside and outside of the windows constituting the entire system is large, resulting in a large temperature difference between the inside and outside of the insulating glass. The air uses the effects of cold radiation and heat conduction.
2. Insulating glass thickness measurement method
For measuring the thickness of insulating glass, you can use the Linshang glass thickness measurement tool. LS200 and LS201glass thickness measurement tools can be selected.
● LS200 glass thickness measurement tool uses scale readings to measure the wall thickness of glass bottles and laminated glass windows on one side. It can measure glass thickness up to 70mm and air interlayer 34mm.
● LS201 glass thickness measurement tool use digital display and direct display measurement results. The glass thickness measurement tool can also measure the thickness of laminated glass and insulating glass windows on one side. LS201 glass thickness measurement tool can switch between Chinese and English display. Automatic manual measurement mode and manual measurement mode can also be selected. It can measure up to 70mm glass thickness and 45mm air interlayer.
Linshang glass thickness measurement tool is small in size and easy to carry. It can detect the thickness of glass and air interlayer at any time. The operation is simple.