What is UV LED curing?
The difference between mercury lamp curing and UV LED curing and the difference between UV energy meter. The difference between high pressure mercury lamp curing and UV LED curing is that UV LED curing is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. UV LED curing begins to replace high-pressure mercury lamp curing. The ultraviolet energy meter for detecting curing light source is also divided into mercury lamp curing ultraviolet energy meter and UV LED curing ultraviolet energy meter.
The difference between high pressure mercury lamp curing and UV LED curing and the difference between UV energy meter UV energy meter With the improvement of quality of life, the industry has paid more and more attention to energy saving and environmental protection. It has been widely used in ink curing, packaging printing and electronic components. The 365nm high pressure mercury lamp curing in industries such as surface curing has not been able to meet the needs of the industry. With the more accurate measurement, higher temperature resistance, longer service life, more energy-saving and environmentally friendly UV LED curing lamps came into being, and it has developed rapidly.
The principle of high-pressure mercury lamp curing is to add a certain amount of mercury inside the lamp tube. Under the high pressure of the power source, the mercury inside the lamp tube is atomized to emit ultraviolet light to complete the whole work. Ultraviolet LEDs, also known as UV diodes, are a number of light bulbs arranged in a way that achieves a high wattage and uniform flat light source.
The difference between high pressure mercury lamp curing and UV LED curing:
1. The temperature in the curing furnace with high-pressure mercury lamp is relatively high. The ultraviolet high-pressure mercury lamp also emits visible light and some infrared rays, which causes the temperature inside the furnace to rise. The LED UV lamp is a cold light source, and the UV LED curing is less heat-reducing than the high-pressure mercury lamp, saving cost and improving the use efficiency.
2. The strong ultraviolet light emitted by the high-pressure mercury lamp can burn people's eyes and skin, and avoid direct radiation during use. Ultraviolet LEDs are relatively safer.
3. There is mercury in the high-pressure mercury lamp. Mercury is a toxic substance and is harmful to the human body.
To detect how long it takes for the UV lamp to illuminate and at what strength it is necessary to complete the curing process, then an UV energy meter is needed to control the industrial parameters.