The Linshang Car Paint Meter LS220 has many functions, excellent workmanship, small size and low price. It is a necessary thickness measuring instrument for testing the thickness of automotive paint film.
Linshang Coating Thickness Gauge Meter is an instrument for testing the thickness of coatings on metal substrates. It is often used to test the paint thickness of automobiles. This instrument uses eddy current and Hall Effect principle. After the automatic measurement mode is turned on, the car paint meter automatically identifies the substrate material in which the coating is located and switches to the appropriate mode.
What are the characteristics of the car paint meter?
1. Many paint film meters on the market need to be calibrated on special standard sheets before use. The calibration process will greatly affect the efficiency of instrument testing. However, Linshang automotive paint meter LS220 does not need to be calibrated. The instrument has tested a large number of standard films during the development process. The linearity of the instrument is very good. After purchasing the instrument, the customer does not need to use another standard calibration to measure. It can be used for a long time after simple zero adjustment.
2. Rapid measurement, the probe is sensitive, can complete a measurement in 0.5 seconds. How fast the hand speed is, how fast the instrument will be.
3. It has temperature compensation function, and the car paint meter uses digital signal to transmit data. These two functions make the instrument's sensor signal more stable and ensure the instrument's test accuracy in the case of large temperature changes.
4. Using Ruby probe: has a strong resistance to corrosion and wear, long service life, and fair prices.
5. Only a single button, boot and zero adjustment are both on a button, the operation is very simple.
6. With small size, light weight, it can be operated with one hand and is easy to carry.
Of course, we have a variety of paint thickness meter that can be used to test the coating thickness. For more product information, please refer to the “Auotomotive paint meter”.