- [News]Fourth Upgrade Vacuum Coating Online Thickness Measuring System
- [News]Linshang New Product: Coating Thickness Gauge
LS220 coating thickness meter is a new product of Linshang Technology,it can be used not only to measure non-magnetic coatings, but also measure non-conductive coatings.It’s based on Hall Effect and Eddy current principle.
- [Cases]Exclude Sheet Metal Repair by Used Car Paint Thickness Gauge
The paint thickness gauge is the most commonly used instrument in the hands of used car appraisers.
- [News]International Paint Thickness Gauge Manufacturer
The first paint thickness gauge of Linshang was introduced in 2018. Before the release of the Linshang paint thickness gauge, there were a number of coating thickness gauges on the market.
- [Cases]How to Use Material Thickness Gauge?
Common small-range material thickness gauges are used to test the thickness of coatings on metal substrates such as paints, inks, and films. A large range of material thickness gauges can also test ceramic, glass, plastic and other sheet thicknesses.
- [News]New Product: LS220B Paint Meter for Cars
Linshang Technology has independently developed and produced a series of painting thickness gauges. Recently, a new paint meter for cars LS220B with Bluetooth data transmission function was launched. It is specially used to test the thickness of automotive paints thickness and generate test reports by recording data from mobile APP.
- [Technology]Which Brand of Digital Paint Thickness Gauge is Good?
LS220 digital paint thickness gauge needs no calibration just zero adjustment and the testing speed is very fast.
- [Technology]Portable Coating Thickness Tester
The LS220 portable coating thickness tester, also known as the coating thickness gauge, is small in size, powerful in function, simple in operation and high in precision, and is completely consistent with the German Qnix coating thickness gauge data.
- [Cases]Test Case 1 of High Precision Painting Thickness Meter
The LS220 high-precision painting thickness meter can be used to test the thickness of the paint on an aluminum plate, and the instrument can automatically switch to the non-ferrous measurement mode. The test response interval is only 0.5s, no calibration is required.
- [Technology]Paint Thickness Gauge Measuring the Thickness of iphone X Glass Cover
In addition to measuring the thickness of the paint, the Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge can also be used to measure the thickness of the glass on the metal substrate.
- [Technology]Powder coating thickness gauge
The powder coating thickness gauge measures the thickness of the powder coating paint film and can be used to verify the appearance of the paint film formed by the powder coating and whether the corrosion resistance meets the requirements of automotive finishing.
- [Technology]How to Measure Paint Thickness of Used Car
The paint thickness measurement of used cars is skillful. First, measure the thickness of the roof by a paint thickness meter, because the paint on the car roof is usually made of original paint. Then use the paint thickness meter to measure the thickness of other parts of the car to accurately know whether the car has been repaired.
- [Technology]Wide Application of Painting Thickness Tester
Painting thickness tester LS223, widely used in electroplating, spraying, pipeline anti-corrosion, aluminum profiles, steel structures, printed circuit boards, and screen printing industries.
- [Technology]Coating Thickness Gauge Working Principle and Application Field
Coating thickness gauge working principle mainly has two: Magnetic thickness measurement principle and Eddy current thickness measurement principle. Let's talk about the Coating thickness gauge working principle and application field.
- [Technology]Paint Measuring Gauge Application Fields
Paint measuring gauges are used in a wide range of applications fields to measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic metal substrates and to measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metal substrates such as copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, etc.