Factors Affecting Data Accuracy of Paint thickness meter gauge
Different paint thickness meter gauges have different modes of operation, so the factors that affect the accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge are different. Below we take the Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge as an example to understand the factors affecting the accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge.
The main factors affecting the accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge are as follows:
1. The accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge itself. If the accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge is relatively high, it means that the data accuracy is high. On the contrary, the accuracy is relatively low, the error of the measurement data is relatively large, and the data accuracy is also low. For example, the accuracy of the Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge and the Qnix coating thickness gauge are ≤±(3% reading +2um), and the measurement accuracy has a high guarantee for the accuracy of the measurement data.
2. Zero adjustment is an important factor affecting the accuracy of the paint thickness meter gauge. For example, after using the LS220 paint thickness meter gauge, if the battery is replaced, or the measured material and the ambient temperature change, the paint thickness meter gauge should be zeroed to reduce the measurement error. It is recommended to zero the substrate of the unsprayed material to be tested when zeroing (because the material to be tested and the zero plate may have physical properties such as magnetic or electrical conductivity).
3. The operation method is also a factor that affects the accuracy of the data thickness of the paint thickness meter gauge. When using a paint thickness meter gauge, be sure to press the probe vertically on the zeroing plate or the material being tested, and ensure that the material being tested covers the probe and the elliptical casing completely. If the probe is tilted or shaken, the situation on the left side of the figure below will appear, and the test data will be very biased.
4. The cleanliness of the material being tested also has an impact on the accuracy. Make sure that the surface of the object to be tested is clean during measurement. um is a very small unit of thickness, so even the dust on the surface of the object to be tested will affect the measurement data of the paint thickness meter gauge.
In summary, when choosing a paint thickness meter gauge, you should first consider a high-precision measuring instrument, and also operate the instrument correctly and record the data according to the instructions in order to maximize the effect of the paint thickness meter gauge. If you have any questions about the paint thickness meter gauge, you can always contact us by email. Our email address is email@example.com
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge