- [Technology]How to improve the greenhouse light ? | Window Tint Dector
Greenhouse film is a plastic film dedicated to agricultural construction. Greenhouse film plays an extremely important role in the growth of crops, increasing income and yield. For plants to perform photosynthesis, light and heat are very important for plants, so the light transmittance test of greenhouse films is also extremely important!
- [Technology]Thermal Insulation Effect of Stick-film and Coated glass | Tint Tester
The emergence of stick-film and coated glass has saved a lot of building energy consumption. It is the main component of energy-saving building materials products. Tint testers can be used to test their building insulation effects
- [Technology]What Are the Advantages and Application of Acrylic Sheet? [Light Transmittance Meter]
Acrylic sheet is very common in home decoration. Acrylic sheet colored with dyes has a good color spreading effect. This article mainly introduces the advantages and uses of acrylic sheet and testing instrument- light transmittance meter.
- [Technology]What Factors Affect the Transmittance of Glass?
This article will introduce the influence of glass transmittance and specifically explain what glass have better light transmittance and its transmittance detection.
- [Technology]Light Transmittance Test by Light Transmittance Tester
The light transmittance test has an important impact on the car film as well as window film and architectural film. This article explains the relevant knowledge of the light transmittance test.
- [Technology]Which is Better, Acrylic or Quartz Countertops?【Window Tint Detector】
Owners will care about the material when choosing a countertop. It must not only be beautiful, but also wear-resistant. Common quartz stone and acrylic countertops are high-value countertops.
- [Technology]What is the Difference between Acrylic Water Cups and Plastic Water Cups?
This article mainly describes the differences between acrylic water glass and plastic water glass, as well as the performance and selection method of acrylic water glass.
- [Technology]How does Plastic Film Affect the Greenhouse Light Transmittance?
The transmittance of plastic films made of different materials in solar greenhouses is different, ranging from 80% to 99%. Therefore, we need to use a professional visible light transmittance meter to test the light transmittance of plastic films in solar greenhouses.
- [Technology]【Light Transmittance Meter】Where Can PC Materials be Applied?
PC material is a chemical compound. Polycarbonate is widely used in daily life, especially in industry. We can use Linshang LS116 light transmittance meter to detect the transmittance of pc materials.
- [Technology]What is Acrylic and How to Distinguish the Acrylic Board Quality?
Acrylic has very strong weather resistance, strong surface hardness and good gloss and can make all kinds of required products. The following is an introduction to what acrylic is and how to distinguish between good and bad acrylic boards.
- [Technology]Characteristics of Frosted Glass and Transmittance Test Method
Frosted glass has the advantages of protecting privacy, high degree of security and good sound insulation. It is mainly used for doors and windows in offices, bathrooms. The transmittance of frosted glass can be tested with a optical density meter based on the principle of diffuse transmission.
- [Technology]Portable High Precision Light Transmittance Meter
There are many high precision light transmittance meters on the market, but there are not many portable ones. The main recommendation today is the Linshang LS116 high precision light transmittance meter.
- [Technology]Optical Density Measurement of Aluminized Film with Densitometer
The aluminum coating on the vacuum aluminum coating is very thin. The optical density value can be detected by a densitometer. The larger the optical density value, the thicker the aluminum layer.
- [Technology]Greenhouse Film's Light Transmittance on Plants and Measurement
With the development of the plastic and technology industries, plastic greenhouses are increasingly used for agricultural production, providing a good environment for crops.
- [Technology]Choose Greenhouse Film with Transmittance Meter
The transmittance meter can be used to measure the light transmittance of most transparent materials. For plastic films in greenhouses, its light transmittance is inseparable from the photosynthesis of plants.