Glass Thickness Gauge Selection and FAQ
The glass thickness gauge is mainly used to measure the thickness of glass and the thickness of the intermediate air layer. Using the principle of laser reflection, the thickness of the glass and the air interlayer can be measured by placing it on one side of the glass, which is especially suitable for places where tools such as vernier calipers are difficult to measure. Such as measuring the installed door, window glass and curtain wall glass, etc.
Linshang technology has invented two types of glass thickness gauges, one is portable glass thickness gauge LS200 with a scale display and the other is glass thickness gauge LS201 with digital display.
I. Linshang Glass Thickness Gauge Selection Table and Price List
II. Product Details of Linshang Glass Thickness Gauge
(2) Single-sided measurement, especially suitable for thickness measurement of installed curtain wall glass
(3) Simple operation with digital display for convenient reading
(4) Make sure to pass the inspection of Chinese National Metrology Institute
(5) Switch between Chinese and English interface
(2) Unilateral measurement, suitable for places where vernier calipers are not easy to test
(3) Simple operation, fast measurement, lightweight, portable, energy saving and environmental protection
III. FAQ about Linshang Glass Thickness Gauge
1. The prices of LS200 and LS201 differ too much. What are the main differences?
LS200 is a scale display. When testing, you need to press and hold the button to read and calculate the thickness of the glass and air layer. LS201 is digital display. It is placed on one side of the measured material. The thickness of the glass and air layer will be immediately displayed on the display interface after placing the instrument on the measured material.
LS200 test accuracy is ± 0.5mm, LS201 test accuracy is ± 0.1mm, LS201 test accuracy is higher.
LS200 can only measure insulating glass. In addition to insulating glass, LS201 can also test laminated glass for a wider range of applications.
2. Can the LS201 glass thickness gauge measure the thickness of the laminated layer?
LS201 glass thickness gauge can test the thickness of laminated glass, but cannot measure the thickness of the middle laminated layer. The instrument calculates the thickness of the laminated layer within a certain glass thickness.
3. The maximum thickness that LS201 glass thickness meter can measure
If measuring single or multiple layers of glass without interlayer, the maximum glass thickness that the LS201 glass thickness gauge can measure is 70mm.
If measuring double glzaing, the measurable insulating glass needs to meet the following requirements: Sum of 2 layers of glass thickness + air layer thickness * 1.5 <70mm
If measuring triple glazing, the measurable insulating glass needs to meet the following requirements: Total thickness of 3 layers of glass + total thickness of 2 layers of air * 1.5 <70mm
4.Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are factory , we have engineers for researching & designing and workers for produce and operate etc, we could support you one-stop products and service.
5.Do you offer OEM and ODM service?
Yes. We can supply OEM and make customized design for any specific application.