UV Integrators Used In UV Curing Oven
1. What is UV curing oven?
A UV curing oven, also called a UV furnace, is a device that obtains a coating film that can also be crosslinked by rapid polymerization of a monomer/oligomer mixture. UV curing oven is a high-tech that has developed rapidly in recent years. It is widely used in the fields of optical fiber, electronics, silk screen, liquid crystal, packaging, etc., such as: screen printing, medium-sized packaging carton offset printing, nameplate, desk calendar.
2. How to detect the UV curing oven light source?
The UV integrator is also widely used in UV curing ovens. In the UV curing industry, the energy level during curing is a very important process parameter. Because the ultraviolet light source is attenuated over time, the UV integrator is used to measure the attenuation of the ultraviolet light source to ensure the consistency of the process parameters in the production process.
However, the ultraviolet light source on the market is further divided into high pressure mercury lamp and UV LED lamp. Therefore, for the difference of light sources, Linshang Technology has invented UV integrators LS120 and LS130 for high-pressure mercury lamps and UV integrators LS128 and LS131 for UV LED. The above is available for customers to choose.
3. Mercury lamp and UV LED integrators
● Wide-range UV energy meter with a range of 40W/cm²
● Wide spectrum (340nm-420nm)
● Measures temperature and power at the same time and can display process curves
● Measure UV energy and UV intensity
● Display real-time power value, maximum power value, energy value and measurement time
● Provide PC software and print test reports
● Irradiance measuring range:0-40000mW/cm²
● Irradiance resolution:1mW/cm²
● Energy measuring range:0-999999mJ/cm²
● Spectral range 315nm --- 400nm Peak Wavelength = 365nm
● Measure real-time temperature and power
● With a built-in timer that accurately records the curing time