- [Technology]What is Paint Thickness Measuring Device?
Linshang as a coating thickness gauge manufacturer provides many kinds of paint thickness measuring device, also known as car paint meter or mil gage.
- [Technology]How to Select Suitable Automotive Paint Meters
At present, there are various automotive paint meters on the market, some are built-in probes, some are external probes; some automotive paint meters can export data through USB interface, and some can transmit data via Bluetooth.
- [Technology]Automotive Paint Meters tutorial For Used Car
The paint thickness is relatively accurate with the automotive paint meter LS220B, which is helpful for the used car appraisal of second-hand vehicle appraisers. For the same car, the closer the thickness of the paint surface, the more stable the overall condition.
- [Technology]How To Measure Paint Thickness On A Car With Automotive Paint meter?
How to measure paint thickness on a car, an automotive paint meter can help you. the paint thickness is relatively accurate with the automotive paint meter LS220B, which is helpful for the used car appraisal of second-hand vehicle appraisers. For the same car, the closer the thickness of the paint surface, the more stable the overall condition.
- [Technology]Whose Paint Thickness Checker is Better-Linshang or Guoou?
- [Technology]Best Auto Paint Thickness Gauge For Sales
The paint thickness of the car is measured by the auto paint thickness gauge. It must be compared with different positions of the same car. Generally, the car top paint thickness is used as a reference. The repair may happen whether the paint thickness data is too high or too low.
- [Technology]Will the Auto Paint Meter Damage the Car Paint?
Will it damage the car paint by using an auto paint meter to test the thickness of it? We can consider this issue from the following two aspects, the material of the auto paint meter probe and the reaction speed of the test. So choosing an auto paint meter is very important.
- [Technology]How to Measure Paint Thickness on a Car With a Paint Thickness Gauge
To judge whether a used car has been repaired, we can usually use the paint thickness data of the car roof as a reference value, and then test the paint thickness of other parts of the car. How to measure paint thickness on a car with a paint thickness gauge? This article will introduce the detailed steps.
- [Technology]Best Paint Thickness Measuring Device For Sales
The ABC pillars of the car body is an important indicator for judging whether it is an accident car. If the ABC pillar has repair marks such as metal plate or paint repair, it indicates that this car may had a accident. LS220 paint thickness measuring device is designed to measure the paint thickness.
- [Technology]How to Use Paint Thickness Measuring Instrument to Identify Automotive Paint?
We can use the paint thickness measuring instrument LS220B to identify whether the car has been repainted. Firstly, the data of the roof is used as a reference of the original paint thickness. If the paint thickness of the other positions is larger than the car roof, it means the other positions of the car may have been repainted.
- [Technology]The Scope and Role of the Automotive Paint Meter
The automotive paint meter is mainly used in the used car industry. The main function of the automotive paint meter is to help us judge whether it is an accident car by measuring the paint thickness.
- [Technology]Linshang Auto Paint Film Thickness Gauge
Linshang Technology as an emerging auto paint film thickness meter company manufactures high accuracy paint film thickness meters. Linshang auto paint film thickness meter has two models: LS220 paint thickness gauge and LS220B Bluetooth paint thickness gauge.
- [Technology]Examine the Used Car by Auto Paint Thickness Meter
How to examine the used car? Except our experience, we can also examine the used car by professional instrument-auto paint thickness meter.
- [Technology] How to Use Paint Thickness Gauge?
There are various paint thickness gauges on the domestic and international markets. The operation methods differ from different brands. The paint thickness gauge is mainly used in the automotive industry.
- [Technology]Is the Data of Automotive Paint Meter Accurate?
Automotive paint meter is an instrument used to measure the automotive paint thickness, most of which are used in the second-hand car industry. Can we cheat the customers by the paint thickness gauge? Obviously the answer is no.